G. Mazzoleni, K. G. Barnhurst, K. Ikeda(池田謙一), R. C. Maia, H. Wessler (Eds). (2015). The International Encyclopedia of Political Communication. 政治コミュニケーション国際百科事典 Wiley-Blackwell. Print + eReference ISBN: 978-1-4614-6171-5
The International Encyclopedia of Political Communication is the definitive single-source reference work on the subject, with state-of-the-art and in-depth scholarly reflection on the key issues within political communication from leading international experts. It is available both online and in print.
- Explores pertinent/salient topics within political science, sociology, psychology, communication and many other disciplines
- Theory, empirical research and academic as well as professional debate are widely covered in this truly international and comparative work
- Provides clear definitions and explanations which are both cross-national and cross-disciplinary by nature
- Offers an unprecedented level of authority, accuracy and balance, with contributions from leading international experts in their associated fields
- Part of The Wiley Blackwell-ICA International Encyclopedias of Communication series, published in conjunction with the International Communication Association